ReKeithen Miller, CFP®, EA, supervises the staff of client service professionals in the Atlanta office, where he has been based since 2008. ReKeithen is fully involved in the broad range of services we offer clients, from tax and financial planning to investment management and insurance consulting. His experience includes cross-border tax planning issues for our international clients, estate tax preparation and planning, bookkeeping and bill payment services, and business acquisitions planning, among many other client services. He also serves as a member of the firm’s investment committee and its Entertainment and Sports Team. ReKeithen started his career at Palisades Hudson as an associate in the Fort Lauderdale office in 2007; he became a client service manager in 2011.
ReKeithen is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant and an IRS Enrolled Agent. He is regularly quoted as an expert by national publications, including Barron’s, Bloomberg, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, NBC News and Consumer Reports.
A regular contributor to the firm’s Sentinel newsletter, ReKeithen’s recent articles have included:
- “Addressing Diminished Capacity: Recognizing and Protecting Against Financial Exploitation” (February 2017, online edition)
- “The EB-5 Program: What Foreign Investors Should Consider” (March 2016, online edition)
- “Retirement Plan Options For The Self-Employed” (June 2015)
- “Bonus Clawbacks: Tax and Financial Planning Issues” (February 2014, online edition) and
- “Keeping Your Eye On Your Target-Date Fund” (August 2013, online edition).
In addition, ReKeithen is the author of Chapter 14, “State Income Taxes,” in our firm’s book, Looking Ahead: Life, Family, Wealth and Business After 55.
ReKeithen holds a B.S. in finance with a minor in entrepreneurship from the University of Florida, where he graduated with honors. He is a native of Tallahassee, Florida.
(678) 500-8620Back To Our Team