Thomas Walsh, CFP®, joined our Atlanta office in 2011 as a client service associate and became a client service manager in 2015. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant and serves clients through his involvement in all areas of the practice, including financial planning, asset management and tax preparation. He is also a member of the firm's Entertainment and Sports Team, serving clients including singer-songwriter Maddie Wilson.
Thomas is a regular contributor to our Sentinel newsletter. His most recent articles include:
- “An Introduction To Stablecoins” (November 2022);
- “The Tax Consequences Of NFTs” (November 2021);
- “Take Control Of Debt Repayment” (May 2021);
- “Should I Buy Renters Insurance?” (May 2018); and
- “Lessons From The Nashville Flood Of 2010” (June 2017).
Thomas is the author of two chapters in our firm's book The High Achiever's Guide to Wealth: “Spending vs. Saving vs. Debt Repayment” and “Retirement Planning.” He also contributed a chapter on education funding to our book Looking Ahead: Life, Family, Wealth and Business After 55.
A native of Ormond Beach, Florida, Thomas graduated cum laude from the University of Florida with a B.S. in finance.
(678) 500-8620Back To Our Team